Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Divorce

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes call it quits on their marriage. bit.ly – Subscribe Now! Facebook.com – Like Us! Twitter.com – Follow Us! According to People.com, after five years of marriage, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are getting a divorce. Katie’s attorney, Jonathan Wolfe released a statement regarding the sad news, saying QUOTE “”This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family…. Katie’s primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter’s best interest.” Tom and Katie tied the knot in November 2006, they share a daughter… Suri Cruise, who is six-years-old. This was Katie’s first marriage while it was Tom’s third. There’s been speculation about Tom and Katie’s marriage for years, but they seemed to have a really happy relationship… Tom couldn’t stop gushing about her during promotion for Rock of Ages . So, I need to know what you guys think…. Are you shocked to hear Tom and Katie are calling it quits? Go ahead and sound off with your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below and then click that subscribe button for all the latest news on your favorite celebs. In Hollywood, I’m Katie Krause and thanks for watching.
tom cruise Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 comments

#1xudnoxajJuly 3, 2012, 7:44 am

L Ron Hubbard would be proud !!!

#2malakozJuly 3, 2012, 8:11 am

do people stay together anymore??

#3MissFabGlamJuly 3, 2012, 8:54 am

Tom cruse is about himself…. Katie is about her daughter, they both have different interest. End of story

#4IsoldacarJuly 3, 2012, 9:41 am

Read one of Hubbard’s non-fiction books like “Fundamentals of Thought” or something. Those “ranks” you speak of are not ranks of superiority or anything. Those signify a level of existing. By that I mean people can get better or they can get worse off in life. People going up these levels-not “ranks”- are merely seeking higher state of existence. To me, it is okay to spend money. Money is good. And good to spend and have and earn. Any “average Joe” can be a Scientologist.

#5bartoskevinJuly 3, 2012, 10:20 am

This is the greatest thing to ever happen in David Miscavige’s life. Can you imagine how excited that guy is right now? I predict that to show his undying love and devotion for Tom Cruise, I bet we will start to see damaging and embarrassing info about Katie leaked to the press. The CoS has sooooo much deeply private info about both Tom and Katie from all those “Helpful Auditing Sessions” that were ALL video and audio recorded. Scientologists practice scientology, Miscavige practices Tom Cruise

#6hakaboy6924July 3, 2012, 10:49 am

Wow she doesnt want to stay married to a short cult worshipping gay man. Cant see any problem with that

#7ItsTimetoPlay1July 3, 2012, 11:10 am

They split because Cruise is gay, and for his career pretends not to be…

#8MoldytoasterMediaJuly 3, 2012, 11:15 am

he’s been married 3 times to women…
I still don’t see what you’re talking about.

#9seanallansmommyJuly 3, 2012, 11:30 am

he acts gay i fink he acts gay like a homowsecksual

#10j0hnxjxramboJuly 3, 2012, 12:20 pm

WTF? Even a little fight can cause a divorce, dumb fucking celebrities.

#11MadisonGracie1July 3, 2012, 1:06 pm

Yeah I agree with you. But all I know is that I would never compromise my faith to be with someone even if they were my dream crush

#12C4YOURSELFVIDSJuly 3, 2012, 2:06 pm

Katie is, and always was, a disgusting, vulgar man-hating female chauvinist pig. She thinks *only* men’s pain is funny and is willing to make fun of that, for money. So, I LAUGH at her sadness! The (non)creative choices she made revealed her disgusting true, low class, piggish feelings to everyone, years ago. LOL! ‘Love it!

#13416mcpJuly 3, 2012, 2:45 pm

i think she is trying to protect her daughter by getting her daughter away from Tom and COS. Best thing she can do for her daughter is to get her away from them

#14kameronasalaulauJuly 3, 2012, 3:12 pm

Id watch my back who knows what that crazy cult will do

#15bunnyfish714July 3, 2012, 4:01 pm

guess she didn’t want her kid schooled in a cult

#16Kanyora21July 3, 2012, 4:15 pm

@MadisonGracie1 , well this was a perfect example of how celebrities are just like us and that besides the money , they are just as hollow as the rest of us. Yes I did find Tom very attractive but after Katie wasnt allowed to be in the 2nd batman film I knew sth must be horribly wrong with him and my “crush” ended.

#17MadisonGracie1July 3, 2012, 4:33 pm

And if you were to get a chance to meet them and it happens that you both fall in love, well you are going to be so happy and your head is going to be so clouded that you are going to rush things and want to marry them. Because lets face it this is the person of your dreams, and in your mind they have no faults. This is exactly what happened regarding Katie and Tom. And although Scientology is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard you can;t blame Tom in all of this. Because he was just being him

#18MadisonGracie1July 3, 2012, 4:52 pm

I totally agree, I am sure everyone has had a crush when they were a teen. And imagine one day falling in love with him and getting married to him. Sounds like a dream come true, then they person that you have fantasized about is not the man that you are married to. Because mainly when you have a crush on someone you do not really know that person. On the outside they are everything you want, but you don’t know how they live their life. What they believe in.

#193636ClarenceJuly 3, 2012, 5:14 pm

Tom is 5’7″, but he seems shorter..

#20MadisonGracie1July 3, 2012, 5:41 pm

They fell in love so fast I am sure Katie Holmes thought he was the one. But it was pure “lust” but did you STOP and THINK how it would be married to Tom It takes more than feeling something, Katie probably thought that Tom being a Scientology would not affect their relationship in the long run, I don’t even think she thought about that. She was so caught in the moment when they first met. Tom will always be the way he is, going into a relationship with him Katie should have known that.

#21Kanyora21July 3, 2012, 5:47 pm

She allowed herself to be controlled because she idealized him, I know she regrets missing the second love interest role for batman, but I guess cos of her daughter her maternal instincts kicked in..have you seen how protective she is on her photos. Tom you may have your millions and your creepy religion but Katie is a Mother , that is a force far stronger and determined and purer than any love in the world , she’s not going to let you send your six year old to a cult! booyah! Team Katie!!

#22Kanyora21July 3, 2012, 6:21 pm

I saw a comment someone made on about Suri he/she said : Protect this poor child from scientology ..now I can only imagine how Katie feels, she allowed herself to be sucked into Tom’s world cos let’s face it he’s Tom Cruise and we’ve all fantasized about eating his hair,but women like Penelope Cruz dont allow men to control them ..maybe Katie should have asked herself why . Just because he’s a handsome rich celebrity doesn’t mean he’s not creepy ..he is!!

#23basketfullofspiteJuly 3, 2012, 7:02 pm

I wonder if she’s seeking sole custody of Suri because Suri is actually the daughter of Chris Klein.

#24basketfullofspiteJuly 3, 2012, 7:20 pm

I’m so glad Katie is finally escaping what seemed like a very controlling and weird relationship. He is way too old for her and she hasn’t done one interesting movie since they married. She has looked so desperatly unhappy for a years.

YAY!!!!!!

#25classicguru79July 3, 2012, 8:09 pm

May elron Hubbard bless you Tom cruise. What a great man.

Commenting is allowed only for registered users.

Other articlesgo to homepage

ITN News » Amateur videos- Violent protests in Bahrain ahead of F1

ITN News » Amateur videos- Violent protests in Bahrain ahead of F1(0)

La F1 de los camiones

La F1 de los camiones(0)

LIMA.- En el distrito de Vicco, en Cerro de Pasco, se realiza desde hace 5 años el Rally Vicco, competencia regional que promueve la carrera de camiones y un… f1 news Video Rating: 0 / 5 ArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArray

News in Portuguese – One more Brazilian driver for the next F1 race at Interlagos? (07/10/2012)(0)

Content: Article. Text: by Rafael Ligeiro. Video/Voice: by Maximiliano Catania. Language: Portuguese. f1 news Video Rating: 5 / 5 ArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArray

NEWS!!! F1 2012 – Der Start!!! :: JayZockt.de ::

NEWS!!! F1 2012 – Der Start!!! :: JayZockt.de ::(1)

http://www.jayzockt.de – My Homebase… SUBSCRIBE/ABONNIEREN: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=fatjay105 ———————————… f1 news Video Rating: 4 / 5 ArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArray

That Other F1 show Episode 3 The UBS Chinese Grand Prix

That Other F1 show Episode 3 The UBS Chinese Grand Prix(3)

Better late than never ESC Racing, CalHD1 and PitstopGamingHD join me for a review for the 2013 Chinese Grand Prix. I would like to thank ESC for donating th… f1 news Video Rating: 3 / 5 ArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArrayArray

Contacts and information